Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets forth guidelines for the acceptable use of Opengeeks Solutions. All Subscribers to Opengeeks Solutions’ services are required to comply with this policy.
1. Opengeeks Solutions strictly forbids the transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is libelous, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, violates export control laws or regulations or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
2. The content of the files published on the World Wide Web, are responsibility of the USER exclusively. Opengeeks Solutions has no legal responsibility on such content.
3. It is strictly excluded from the present contract the use of “Cracks”, “Mp3s” – without possesing the proper copyrights- “Warez”, “software serial numbers” or any other content that might violate use or Copyright policies from third parties.
4. It is strictly forbidden for the USER to post or distribute information or materials which are abusive or threatening in any way, such as sending racist or xenophobe messages. Opengeeks Solutions reserves the right determine, in its sole discretion, whether any particular conduct violates such norms and expectations
5. Opengeeks Solutions prohibits USERS from using the Server or e-mail Servers from the domain address and the hosted e-mail address to perform the actions called “spamming”, which means to send unrequested massive electronic mails. It is also striclty forbidden to the USER to engage “mail bombing” activities, or sending large messages with the purpose to block the Network Servers.
6. Opengeeks Solutions reserves the right to automatically terminate any account where this kind of behaviour is observed, or any other action that could harm the Network or its Servers.
7. Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy is strictly prohibited. In the event of any actual or potential violation, Opengeeks Solutions reserves the right to suspend or terminate, either temporarily or permanently, any or all services provided by Opengeeks Solutions to USER,
Opengeeks Solutions respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our clients to do the same. Opengeeks Solutions has no responsibility for content on other web sites that you may find or access when using our products or services. Material available – content, images, forms, design/page structures, information arquitechture and/or any other element on our Web Site CANNOT be used freely by Opengeeks Solutions customers without expressed authorization by Opengeeks Solutions.
It is Opengeeks Solutions policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Opengeeks Solutions and/or others.